Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 1 Create




Welcome to Day 1 of my Life in Photos. My goal is to take as many pictures as I can of what is going on in my life each day. I may post pictures every day, or I may not! The goal is to capture things in the every day that might be forgotten.

My word for this year is CREATE. The photo is of my bag of markers, which I use on an almost daily basis to create something. My goal for the new year is to create. Not only creating with my markers but to create on many different levels.

~~I want to continue to learn new ways of creating art and pushing the boundaries of what makes me comfortable in expressing myself in different mediums.
~~I want to create some systems around the house to help us reach our goals of organization and financial stability.
~~In myself, I want to create someone more confident, and continue to step outside of just what is comfortable.

No comments: